Terms and Conditions


By accepting a quotation from D’Avray Web Design the client will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions in full.

Charges and Payment

Charges for services to be provided by D’Avray Web Design are defined in the emailed quotation. Quotations are valid for 30 days. D’Avray Web Design reserves the right to alter the quote after expiry of the 30 days.

All D’Avray Web Design services require an advance payment of 20% of the project quotation total, before work commences. The remaining 80% is payable on completion of the work.

Payment for services is by cheque or BACS. Cheques should be made payable to Pamela Haigh and sent to 16 Wisden Avenue, Burgess Hill, Sussex. RH15 8TL. Bank details will be made available with invoices.

Accounts unpaid 30 days after the date of the invoice will be considered in default. If the client in default has any material on D’Avray Web Design’s web space, D’Avray Web Design will, at its discretion, remove all material from its web space, were this includes @domain name email accounts, this will also result in loss of email accounts. For accounts remaining unpaid after 90 days all web space material will be removed. D’Avray Web Design is not responsible for any loss of data, or loss of business incurred due to the removal of the service. Removal of such material does not relieve the client of the obligation to pay any outstanding charges. There is a reinstatement fee of £200, if a site has been removed for non-payment and reinstated, then payment terms and conditions are revised, if future invoices are not paid with 1 month of due date of invoice the website will be removed and a further reinstatement fee will apply.

Web Browsers

D’Avray Web Design makes every effort to ensure websites are designed to be viewed by the majority of visitors. Websites are designed to work with the most popular current browsers (e.g. the most current version of Edge, Chrome, Firefox etc.). Client agrees that D’Avray Web Design cannot accept responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers that have been released after the website has been handed over to the client, or on outdated versions of browsers.

Email Accounts

It is the clients’ responsibility to ensure any PC or device used to access email accounts provided by D’Avray Web Design have virus and spam protection installed. D’Avray Web Design reserve the right to make inactive any provided email accounts were an unacceptable amount of SPAM is being sent to the hosting server. It is the clients’ responsibility to set up email accounts on PC’s and mobile devices, and to fully manage those email accounts. D’Avray Web Design is not responsible for any loss due to failure of management of email accounts.


All D’Avray Web Design services may be used for lawful purposes only. You agree to indemnify and hold D’Avray Web Design harmless from any claims resulting from your use of our service that damages you or any other party.


The client retains copyright to data, files, and graphic logos provided by the client and grants D’Avray Web Design the rights to publish and use such material. The client must obtain permission and rights to use any information, images or files provided to D’Avray Web Design that are copyrighted by a third party. Provision of these images or files to Website Design shall be regarded as a guarantee by the client to D’Avray Web Design that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained. Evidence of permissions and authorities may be requested.


D’Avray Web Design hereby excludes itself from all and any liability from:

  • Loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy
  • Loss or damage caused by omission
  • Loss or damage caused by delay or error, whether the result of negligence or other cause in the production of the website
  • Loss or damage to clients’ artwork/photos, supplied for the site. Immaterial whether the loss or damage results from the negligence or otherwise